The over-ear headphones develop a rich, deep high quality sound. With a softly padded headband and memory foam ear cushions, it stays comfortable over your ears. You can enjoy your own quiet time with the active noise cancelling headphones or listen to your favorite music or have a phone talk with your business partners/friends. Four modes of using this over-ear headphone
1. The Wireless mode: pairing to your smartphone or other devices that support Bluetooth; a built-in rechargeable 300mAH battery provides up to 4 hour music / talking time in a single charge.
2. The Wired mode: you can also use it as a wired headphone with the provided AUX-in cable so the headphones will never power off.
3. Micro SD Card Playback mode: insert a Micro SD card and you can play music in the SD cards.
4. The Radio mode: you can switch the headphone into radio mode and listening to local radio stations. Product Parameters
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Support Profile: AVRCP1.3, A2DP1.0, HFP1.5, HSP1.0
Working Distance range: 10m (about 30 feet)
Frequency Range: 2.402GHz-2.480GHz
Battery Specifications: 3.7V, 300mAH, built-in rechargeable lithium battery
Charging Voltage: DC4.2 -5.5V
Charging time: about 1.5 hours
Talking/Music Time: about 5 hours
Standby Time: about 30 hours Package Included
1 x Foldable Over-ear Headphone
1 x USB Cable
1 x AUX-in Cable
1 x Manual
- Equipped with comfortable pad and softy headband,Gentle wrapped feeling,you can flexibly adjust the headband length as needed. With no pressure to wear long time;
- High quality clear stereo sound,noise reduction,let you deeply immersed in the ocean of music. Built in Microphone for easy call answering;
- Retro styling, make your headphones different from others. Foldable design,be free of annoying, tangled cords,let the music accompany you easily;
- Connect with your device quickly,seamlessly and stably,support Smartphones, Tablet and other portable bluetooth devices;
- Support 4 Playing Modes: Equipped with mode for Bluetooth, Micro SD Card playback mode, FM radio mode and Line-in Mode. Playing music (MP3/WAV/WNA/APE/FLAC) or listening to radios either way you like.